Back To Tamriel Back To Tamriel

Great video! Very smooth animation!

Yasuo vs Zed Animation Yasuo vs Zed Animation

I like the movie! There is a little extra at the end of the movie of nothing. Maybe left some blank frames. I would like to see some facial expressions in your next video. >.<

SilentChimaru responds:

I messed up the end of the movie,probably blank frames as you say.Anyway thank's for the feedback,I will try to improve my "facial expressions" in my next animation.

Point Of Views - NATA14 Point Of Views - NATA14

Great video! I loved how you made your characters talk by just moving their bottom lip and not having mouths.

In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

LOVE

Very nice. Great job guys! i am feeling the love. Can't wait to see more.

Narwhals Narwhals

LOL...NICE

I love how it repeats....good job! love the animation.

The Legend of Grandma 2 The Legend of Grandma 2

Yah....

Well thank you for the movie...But once it hit the dog part i didn't understand. Love the animation and the drawing skills you have.

Hard Love Hard Love

I like it!

Thank you Joseph for sharing your idea! Its is very nice. I love when it was raining and how you looked down on the puddle. I like that effect you did there and would like to learn how to do it. Very well put together. Thank you again Joseph! I cant wait for more!

ModdedPC Clock Short ModdedPC Clock Short

Hmmmm

I don't know about funny...But its ok.....Not much going on. I didn't see his hands? I am a little confused.

KyuubiT responds:

they where on the desk coverd in seman :D

Sonic's Lunch Break Sonic's Lunch Break

Nice!

LOL....funy....i like it even though i didn't even understand what was going on....all i got was eating a hot dog.....and hot an sweaty....LOL....Nice! Thank you for this good laugh!

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Love it

I love all the detail you put in making this.